Are you interested in applying for the University of Oxford or the University of Cambridge?
Are you thinking of applying for Medicine or Veterinary Medicine?
If this applies to you then during your time at The Carlton Academy Sixth Form you will follow a tailored programme that will enable you to make a competitive application to these universities and courses. We are really proud that we have had a number of students now who have been accepted into these competitive universities and courses.
Students will receive the following support:
- Application support to meet the early deadline of the 15 October (of Y13)
- Personal statement guidance and checking
- Visits to the University of Oxford/University of Cambridge
- Signposting to key Summer Schools and virtual events
- Encouragement to apply for the Ambition Nottingham programme
- Mock interview experience
- Parents evening offered by University of Oxford and University of Cambridge
- Talks offered by The Carlton Academy and wider Trust alumni
Left Photo: Racheal Fewkes is studying medicine at the University of Leicester Right Photo: Jamie Charles is studying Psychology at the University of Cambridge