Assessment and Reporting
Providing you with information about your child's progress and attainment is very important to us. We do this in a number of different ways:
- You will receive updates on their progress with targets and current levels or grades, you may also receive learner targets for improvement
- You will have an opportunity to come and meet teachers and discuss progress at least once per year
- You will have an opportunity to meet your child's tutor once a year and have a tutor review meeting
The dates for the current academic year reporting cycle are shown below:
- Year 7: April
- Year 8: May
- Year 9: March
- Year 10: January and July
- Year 11: November and February
- Year 12: December and July
- Year 13: December
You can download the powerpoints below for an outline of the different reporting systems at key stages 3 and 4 and what they mean.
Please click here for a copy of the Year 7 Parent Reporting & Assessment presentation October 2020. It has important information about the Year 7 achievement, including assessment and reporting and memory and recall techniques.